Thank you Anu for the honouring me with your nomination. You made my day! 🙂
- Thank the people who have nominated you for this one and post a link to their blog.
- Display the award in your blog by including it as an image in the post or a widget.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the one who nominated you.
- Nominate deserving bloggers.
- Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer.
Once they have been tagged, keep them informed about the same and also provide a link to the post.
Questions asked by Anu (@AyeNuMe):
The Potpourri Girl: Failure is not an Option.
Anu: One character from any book/movie/show that you can resonate with/ are in love with.
The Potpourri Girl: Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City.
The Potpourri Girl: My Husband Made Me A Prostitute | The other perspective –http://www.firstpost.com/living/my-husband-made-me-a-prostitute-take-a-driver-add-alcohol-garnish-with-sexism-1829283.html
Anu: Do you live to eat or eat to live?
The Potpourri Girl: I live to eat and it’s obvious. 😛
The Potpourri Girl: A perfect steak along with garlic infused mash potatoes. *sigh*
The Potpourri Girl: Emily – The Strange.
Anu: If you were a TV show character, who would it be?
The Potpourri Girl: Either Carrie Bradshaw or Monica Geller (Where’s my Chandler?!)
Anu: One advice that you’d like to give me?
The Potpourri Girl: Continue being this very person you are. 🙂
Anu: One advice that you hate receiving?
The Potpourri Girl: Lose weight and you’d look so much prettier!
Anu: Where do you see your twitter account 5 years from now?
The Potpourri Girl: Umm… I have no idea. I might not even be on twitter then.
Zenia Irani (Branded Bawi)
Perzen Patel (Bawi Bride)
Rhea Gupte (FUSS)
- Mention 3 words that define you the best?
- A dialogue from a movie or a line from a book that left a lasting impression on you.
- Name and describe your inspiration/muse.
- One value or teaching that you live by.
- A TV show or character that you can relate with the most.
- If you were a song, which one would it be?
- Which is that one food you could eat all your life?
- Your views on marriage.
- What would your futuristic, alternative career be and why?
- If a movie were to be made on you, what would it be called?
- Which are the 5 items in your wardrobe that you would want to hoard all your life?